Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,169 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.29694 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 38,220 (руб 128,713) in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in La Plata costs ARS $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reynosa costs Mex$ 432 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 4 hours ago)