Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.281 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 4% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 48,805 (38,088 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 28 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Plata costs ARS $25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhiwandi costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 2 hours ago)