Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 577 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.905 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 30% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 47,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,006 (36,452 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 495,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhilai costs ₨10,091 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$41,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,300 (about 2 hours ago)