Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 738 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.781 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,471 (R$ 8,852) in Juiz de Fora.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $915 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 495,000 (about 2 hours ago)