Cost of living in Juigalpa, Nicaragua vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.571 MXN / NIO
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juigalpa (Nicaragua) is 16% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 48,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,408 (70,733 C$) in Juigalpa.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 180 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $51,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)