Cost of living in Jammu, India vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 593 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.29127 MXN / INR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 27% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,717 (₨139,792) in Jammu.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,800 (about 3 hours ago)