Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23050 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 98% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 99,217 (¥430,441) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Murcia costs €1.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 1,400 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Richards Bay costs R 6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vijayawada costs ₨61 (about 3 hours ago)