Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 583 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.806 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 48,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,042 (R$ 8,943) in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $51,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 370,000 (about 3 hours ago)