Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13102 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 35% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 31,632 (₨241,421) in Islamabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)