Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Queretaro, Mexico
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00047 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 41,734 (﷼ 88,926,932) in Isfahan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)