Cost of living in Iquique, Chile vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,356 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02742 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,898 (CH$2,148,027) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Varna costs 500 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$180,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guatemala City costs Q32 (about 5 hours ago)