Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 597 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 20.086 MXN / USD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 83,765 ($4,170) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$2.64 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 180 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $51,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (about 2 hours ago)