Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,156 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.253 MXN / USD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 90% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 92,905 ($3,831) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yangon costs 3,500 Kyat (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Georgetown costs 476 G$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in San Sebastian costs €2.00 (about 4 hours ago)