Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,119 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 27.005 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 107% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 122,245 (€4,527) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Murcia costs €1.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 1,400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Richards Bay costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vijayawada costs ₨61 (about 3 hours ago)