Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 621 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00573 MXN / COP
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 60,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,132 (COL$7,006,632) in Ibague.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)