Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan, Pakistan vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,125 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14479 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan (Pakistan) is 33% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 35,646 (₨246,200) in Hyderabad, Pakistan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 5 hours ago)