Cost of living in Huizhou, China vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,086 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.342 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 12% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 57,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 50,348 (15,067元) in Huizhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grozny costs руб 800 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $24,703 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,980,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rome costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 700 (about 3 hours ago)