Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00096 MXN / VND
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 955 prices entered by 102 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 9% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,456 (65,879,078 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 475 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bilaspur costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $120 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)