Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 597 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.235 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 46% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,637 (€2,956) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)