Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,171 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.364 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 90% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 93,109 (39,389 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbus, Ohio costs $5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,399 (about 3 hours ago)