Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 596 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.401 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 95% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 95,669 (39,850 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pereira costs COL$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Riga costs €38 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)