Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,254 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 23.391 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 58% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,864 (3,842 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 60,990 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Boise, Idaho costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matanzas costs 70 CUC (about 2 hours ago)