Cost of living in Hangzhou, China vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,200 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.404 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 31% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,257 (22,403元) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 5 hours ago)