Cost of living in Halifax, Canada vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 17.596 MXN / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,409 prices entered by 121 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 94% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 18 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$20,000 (about 3 hours ago)