Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 648 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.747 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 38,607 (R$ 10,303) in Guarulhos.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)