Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 676 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.108 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 28% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,395 (18,146元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Guayana costs 470,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grenoble costs €2,125 (about 2 hours ago)