Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,248 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.524 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 42% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,903 (21,823元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 35,000 сўм (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moscow costs руб 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guwahati costs ₨1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ljubljana costs €0.04 (about 2 hours ago)