Cost of living in Guam vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 630 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 19.909 MXN / USD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guam is 113% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 110,836 ($5,567) in Guam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antwerp costs €750 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Murree costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)