Cost of living in Graz, Austria vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,139 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 27.005 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 84% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,766 (€3,398) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ljubljana costs €0.04 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Berlin costs €750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$192,900 (about 2 hours ago)