Cost of living in Granada, Spain vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 855 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 25.390 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,038 (€2,995) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)