Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,127 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00590 MXN / COP
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 35,428 (COL$6,008,856) in Girardot.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (about 3 hours ago)