Cost of living in Gibraltar vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,141 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 29.132 MXN / GIP
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 95% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 101,242 (£3,475) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in La Plata costs ARS $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reynosa costs Mex$ 432 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 4 hours ago)