Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.28348 MXN / INR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 31% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,964 (₨123,338) in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £11 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 2 hours ago)