Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,192 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11956 MXN / GYD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 56% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,142 (703,786 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,877 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €20,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 2 hours ago)