Cost of living in Genoa, Italy vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.216 MXN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 588 prices entered by 49 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 69% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,265 (€3,356) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tepic costs Mex$ 18 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Skopje costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 200,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Funchal, Madeira costs €4.00 (about 3 hours ago)