Cost of living in Genoa, Italy vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.793 MXN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,301 prices entered by 85 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 91% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Arequipa costs S/. 4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guayaquil costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Imphal costs ₨54 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$80,000 (about 4 hours ago)