Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.311 MXN / TND
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 51% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,779 (3,253 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zaragoza costs €700 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 4 hours ago)