Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.124 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira (Portugal) is 56% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,347 (€3,037) in Funchal, Madeira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dinajpur costs Taka 50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbus, Ohio costs $5.50 (about 3 hours ago)