Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,111 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.674 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,441 (R$ 9,079) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (about 3 hours ago)