Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,106 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.540 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 81% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 97,897 (C$5,919) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U65,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)