Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.767 MXN / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 928 prices entered by 100 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 52,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 47,228 (R$ 12,536) in Florianopolis.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Étienne costs €680 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vicenza costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mons costs €27,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)