Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,248 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.624 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 54,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,585 (9,544TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Moscow costs руб 180 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dinajpur costs Taka 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)