Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 707 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 48,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,449 in Ensenada.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pereira costs COL$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Riga costs €38 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)