Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 691 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 24.227 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 96% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 93,992 (€3,880) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pereira costs COL$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Riga costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)