Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 670 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.749 MXN / TJS
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 44% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 27,600 (15,782 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 2,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (about 4 hours ago)