Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 740 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.41944 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 48,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 43,254 (Php103,123) in Dumaguete City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)