Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,131 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 25.762 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 80% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 98,870 (€3,838) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U65,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (about 2 hours ago)