Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,213 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.842 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 59,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,903 (50,938₴) in Dnipro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 121,980 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 890,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 14,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)