Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 622 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00866 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is about the same as in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,663 (5,964,257 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zaragoza costs €700 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 5 hours ago)