Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,150 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.814 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 46,197 (S/. 6,779) in Cusco.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guntur costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Nellore costs ₨60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 10,000 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)