Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 844 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.399 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,943 (S/. 7,398) in Cusco.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Étienne costs €680 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vicenza costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mons costs €27,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)