Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,224 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02816 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is about the same as in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 51,672 (CH$1,834,833) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Canberra costs AU$3,010 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)