Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 762 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.806 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 54,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 46,911 (R$ 12,324) in Cuiabá.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $51,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 370,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 3 hours ago)