Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,405 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 23.391 MXN / USD
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 29% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,249 ($3,260) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montpellier costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Surat costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $14 (about 1 hour ago)