Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 799 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00528 MXN / COP
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 42% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 29,419 (COL$5,571,587) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 2 hours ago)