Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,288 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00577 MXN / COP
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,832 (COL$6,035,474) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guatemala City costs Q32 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U65,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 3 hours ago)