Cost of living in Colón, Panama vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 586 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 19.944 MXN / PAB
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colón (Panama) is 47% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,481 (3,684 B/.) in Colón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 2,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (about 4 hours ago)